Massive missives and more
To Whom It May Concern...
Word Gets Around
Throw A Coin In My Hat...
Rhythm and Views
A Miri AF Menu
News / Articles / Commentaries
(sorted by category)
33. Letter to CEOs of all major supermarkets re: mask exemptions
32. Letter to West Yorkshire Police, re: mask exemptions
31. Letter for a business owner asked to remove a sign criticising masks
30. Letter for a hospital worker wishing to decline testing and vaccines
29. Letter to the editor of a children's newspaper re: vaccine propaganda
28. Open letter to Labour MPs regarding criminalising "anti-vaccine" views
27. Letter to doctor who refused to see mask-exempt patient for smear
26. Letter to a council telling businesses not to serve the mask-exempt
25. Letter to school regarding keeping children in freezing temperatures
24. Letter written for a hospital patient being pressured to take a COVID test
23. Open letter to MPs regarding voting against second "lockdown"
22. Letter to dentist who refused entry to mask-exempt family
21. Follow-up letter to school re: coronavirus testing
Letter to gym forcing pre-teen children to wear masks during exercise
Letter to leisure arcade illegally refusing entry to the mask-exempt
Letter to shopping centre who forced a mask-exempt family to leave
Open letter to Mayor of Liverpool re: tier 3 Covid restrictions
Letter regarding dangers and inadequacies of Covid-19 PCR test
Letter for parent with joint legal custody re: medical processes at school
Letter for someone mask-exempt turned away from a shop
Letter written for someone mask-exempt denied sight test without doctor's note
Letter written for someone thrown of a plane for being mask-exempt
Letter written for someone denied entry to a pub without wearing a mask
Letter written for someone suspended from work re: masks
Letter written for a parent regarding coronavirus protocols at school
Letter written for a parent challenging school temperature checking
Letter written for an NHS employee challenging "mandatory" masks
Letter to Manchester Council regarding "a major incident"
Letter to Kirklees Council regarding coronavirus regulations
Correspondence with local MP rega
rding coronavirus "lockdown"
Letter to Wetherspoon pub regarding "track and trace"
Letter to local restaurant regarding "track and trace"
"I Will Survive" - Coronavirus Mix
"Wannabe" - Coronavirus Mix
Letter to the Daily Mail regarding misrepresenting vaccines
Letter to the Sunday Times regarding a "hit piece" on Professor Chris Exley
Letter to Keele University regarding spreading misinformation about the HPV vaccine
My vaccine website
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and I challenge Keele University on rejecting his research donation
HOME PAGE / CONTACT
Subscribe To My Website
Subscribing allows you to get site updates. Your email address will be kept private.